Sharon Jones RN, EdD, MSN, BA, CEN, CDE, YACEP
- Bachelor of Arts in Health and Exercise Science
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Master of Science in Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner
- Doctor of Education
Yoga Training History
- PowerYogaWorks, 200 hour training, Philadelphia PA with Bill Raup
- Baptiste Level 1 Journey into Power, Menla New York with Baron Baptiste
- Baptiste Level 2 Sannyasin’s Journey, Menla New York with Baptiste Institute
- Baptiste Certified Teacher Leader, 300 hours
- Adaptive Yoga, Conshohocken PA with Kerri Hanlon
- Jivamukti Yoga, 75 hour training, New York, NY with Austin Sanderson and Jessica Stickler
- Jivamukti Yoga, 300 hour training, Solerno Italy with Camilla Veen and Olga Oskorbina
A path to enlightenment through compassion for all beings. Tenets: Ahimsa, Bhakti, Dhyana, Nada, Shastra.
Power vinyasa. Pillars: drishti, ujjayi pranayama, uddiyana bandha, tapas, and vinyasa.
Yoga for individuals with Intellectual Disability and medical fragility.